At The Nautical Beachfront Resort in Lake Havasu, we’re here for every type of guest. Below you’ll find important ADA and room accessibility information about our beachfront resort.
If you have any specific questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 928.855.2141.
The Nautical Beachfront Resort has a total of 5 ADA/Accessible Rooms:
- (2) Queen Beds and Roll-In Shower. Maximum Occupancy is 4 Guests.
- (1) King Bed and Tub with Bars. Maximum Occupancy For Rooms is 2 Guests.
*All ADA rooms have pull-out sofas that can accommodate 2 added guests, but normal capacity is as stated above.
Accessibility Features of ADA Guest Rooms:
- Wheelchair Accessible Route in Guest Room
- ALL Rooms are at Ground Level / Parking Lot Level
- Balconies are Accessible
- Power Outlets are Within 4” of Telephone
- Power Outlets have a Clear Space in Front of at Least One Outlet 15” from Ground
- Table & Desk Height have Accessible Knee Space (knee, 27” and height, 34”)
- Light/Lamp Dimmer Switch
- Individual Thermostat Control is Lowered / Built into AC Unit
- Drapery Controls with a 36” Clear Path within Reach & Lowered Wands
- Accessible Path of Travel Around Beds
- Doorways to and within Accessible Guest Rooms are Wheelchair Accessible
Accessibility Features NOT Available in ADA Guest Rooms:
- Telephone with Visual Call Alert
- Visual Alarm
- ADA Kits
- Connecting Rooms
- Telephone with Volume Control
- Hearing Impaired Light Alerts
- Lowered Bars/Shelving in Closets
- Multi-Level Door Viewers
- Door Bell
- Low Level Iron
ADA Accessibility Features of Guest Room Bathrooms:
- Lower Counter Height with Access to Pull Underneath
- Raised Toilet Seat
- Tub Seat Available Upon Request
- Grab Bars in Restrooms and Tubs are at Standard 32″ and 42″
- Shower Seats Available Upon Request
- Hand-held Shower Wand
- Low Level Towel Hooks and Racks
Accessibility Features NOT Available in Guest Room Bathrooms:
- Lower Mirrors
- Telephone in Bathroom
ADA Information For the Overall Property:
- Each Guest Room Building, Restaurant, Pool, Beach Bar, and Conference Center have Ramps and are ADA Compliant.
- Pool Entrance/Pool Area is ADA Accessible
- Pool Does Not Currently Have a Self-Operating Lift (It is on Order Though)
- Dining Facilities are ADA Accessible
- 12 Handicapped Parking Spaces At Hotel Property - 2 are Van Accessible
- No Shuttle Service by Hotel. The City runs an Hourly Shuttle (9-5) that Picks up at the Hotel.
- 5 Accessible Meeting Rooms
- A Portion of Check-In Counter is Accessible