You pamper your pet and the Nautical Beachfront Resort does too. Our hotel welcomes your family pets from the moment of arrival and throughout their stay. Let the pet pal you love travel in luxury to the Nautical Beachfront Resort.
Upon arrival your dog or cat will receive their very own welcome amenity including treats, a list of local pet stores, location of pet kennels, locations of vets, pet friendly parks and clean-up poop bags. We have designated two fenced “Doggy Business Park” areas on the property, which will be equipped with disposal bag stations. Dogs are not to be left unattended while in park. We also have other disposal bag stations on property if outside of the Doggy Business Park.
We have designated our Point Suites as pet friendly. Guests must notify us upon booking a reservation whether a pet will be joining them so that the appropriate room can be prepared for your arrival. All guests traveling with their pets will receive a pet policy, attached to your Confirmation letter. You will be required to sign the pet policy section on the Reservation Check-in form.
We have created the following pet friendly helpful guidelines:
- Limit of 2 pets per room, with no weight limit.
- There is a one-time fee of $50 per pet, non-refundable.
- There will be a $200 refundable damage deposit. Your room will be inspected upon check-out for any damages your pet may have caused to the room, contents or property. If any, the $200 will be used to off-set any damages and further charges to your credit card may be charged at that time.
- Proof that pet is current for all shots is required.
- We ask that you never leave your pet unattended in the room. If it is necessary to leave your pet unattended, the pet must be put in a pet carrier. Further, pets cannot be leashed to any furniture or fixtures in the room.
- Dogs must always be leashed when on The Nautical grounds.
- Aggressive behavior will not be tolerated.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool or water park areas.
- Your pets may accompany you to the Turtle Beach Bar sand area only, but are not allowed in The Turtle Grill.
Please display the “Pet in Room” sign located on the door handle, on your door any time your pet is in the room. Please note that complaints, including loud barking and noise that is disruptive to other guests in the hotel, will not be acceptable, as we may have to credit guests in neighboring rooms for their inconvenience. If so, you will be charged for those costs. In extreme cases, we may ask that you kennel your pet, or we may request that other accommodations be found.
Your pets are part of your family and we don’t want you to travel without them. The Nautical Beachfront Resort is excited to have your whole family enjoy a vacation on our beautiful property.